Windows Phone Sdk Error
Every time it has a different error. But i am unable to install it. Privacy statement Help us improve MSDN. Edited by htmansur Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:29 PM Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:21 PM 0 Sign in to vote This is a great fix! navigate here
I understand that for debugging in Windows Phone 8, I could use the actual device but are there any other alternatives (besides using Mac OSX with VM as it would require You may want to re-install or something. Unfortunately any unsaved changes will be lost. There is something wonderful about "Windows Phone SDK 8.0 Failed Installation Problem". https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2897627
Chance to get free Windows Phone Developer account... ► August ( 6 ) ► July ( 1 ) ► June ( 10 ) ► May ( 1 ) ► April ( Ensure the VM system has Hyper-V support. Obviously, having an MSDN license is part of this equation, too, or at least having access to the Windows OS you need, VS, SQL Server, etc.Obviously, if you have an MSDN
please tell me about this error. After all, the installer said it ran successfully, even though it reported those 2 problems. Last modified Oct 24, 2013 at8:25PM buzzard I'm facing this > This computer does not support hardware virtualization, which means Windows Phone Emulator 8.0 can't run on this PC. When i Checked the website it told me that i would have to get the latest version of visual studio pro 2012.
There has to be some software configuration you have installed that is causing the issue here.Looking at the MSDN thread, do you have virtual box installed? really annoying! It might also help to fully uninstall the VS 2012 components that are currently installed on your computer and then trying again to install. my response I love you Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter Jas00555 likes this.
My computer has a Dual Core processor which I suspect does not support hyperthreading feature. Windows MobileReplyDeleteSami Dorro15 February 2014 at 05:01We at Shapia programming Services Company, help style eye engaging web 2.0 site styles which will regularly consolidate with your item picture and speak to They even have VMs that are preconfigured with Visual Studio 2013 (Ultimate) Preview ... we would like to introduce a gamer playing this kind of the game, this is the introduction which we read from miss.
- How does ransomware get the permissions to encrypt your disk?
- As i have the appfest in 3 days.
- Creating a Dev Center Account Nokia Mobile Application Development Tools Blog Archive ▼ 2013 ( 26 ) ► November ( 1 ) ▼ October ( 4 ) Windows Phone SDK 8.0
- Instead, you'll need to purchase the Windows Pro Upgrade DVD.For a more thorough explanation of this and every possible scenario imaginable, check out Paul Thurrott's post at this URL:http://winsupersite.com/article/windows8/windows-8-upgrade-32bit-64bit-144649In my case,
- Looks like at least 2 others are having the same problem (unless one of those people is you):http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/817eebc7-ee19-4814-b6a2-5323a1ee429a/error-install-windows-phone-8-sdk?forum=wptools Last modified Oct 08, 2013 at6:51AM Naveen @Bob Tabor: Even I am getting
- xandros9 Posts 14,302 Posts Global Posts 15,361 Global Posts 10-16-2013, 04:01 PM #7 Originally Posted by Jas00555 Get a wrench and open it up Originally Posted by Jas00555 *sigh* go find a
- Anywho, glad you were able to figure it out!
- My own experience with this error: I tried reinstalling for 100 s of time and finally got the solution by following the below procedure.
- I used the latest Intel i7 chipâ€”the i7-3770K which fits in an LGA1155 socket.
- Not 8 preview.
Sorry but majority of the time stuff just works.I'm actually going to disagree with Bob on the hyper threading, hyper threading has nothing to do with virtualization. The only solution left is to do exactly what you did. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Error while installing window phone sdk 8.0 up vote 1 down vote favorite It show 1 error . This is the one.
it is running as a virtual machine in Hyper-V, Microsoft's virtualization platform. check over here If you have a device that you can deploy to, you only need Windows 8.Please refer to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35471 for more information. Last modified Jul 14, 2013 at2:26PM BobTabor @oznein: Very cool. Is it possible to work on 8.1 platform ?
social.msdn.microsoft.com/…/value-cannot-be-nullparameter-name-key Reply Aaron Stebner says: February 28, 2014 at 1:04 pm Hi Vivek - In that forum post, it looks like you're trying to repair an existing install. I created a plain, vanilla Windows Phone 8 app, then tried to run it in the debugger. Is there any problem with VirtualBox? his comment is here Thanks.
Good luck! Please help me out. Solution for <-- A required certificate is not within its validity period -->Set up your PC's time before 6th October 2013...And then install Windows Phone SDK 8.0The validity period of Windows
I have the following error when I try to build my Unity project as a Windows Store project using Windows 8.1 SDK.
Special thanks to you MR. Last modified Aug 27, 2013 at9:02PM BobTabor @Ranguro:@Clint: Yes, I was a knucklehead and got my terms confused (not a hardware guy, remember?) I updated the screenshot and the article Last modified Oct 04, 2013 at4:34AM AlexandruPerry Also i am looking at:IntelÂ® Core™ i5-3470 Processor(6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz)could you tell me if either ones work? if there's a will, there's a way.
I installed everything need edfor visual studio 2015. Reply Aaron Stebner says: January 11, 2016 at 10:11 am Hi YaddVirus - Can you please use the tool described at blogs.msdn.com/…/6458047.aspx to collect all of your setup log files, upload The SDK path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\References\CommonConfiguration\Neutral\Windows.winmd". http://umikey.com/windows-phone/windows-phone-sdk-install-error.php Thanks very much.Acer - Aspire V5 Series 11.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive - BlackAcer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 8GB Memory - 500GB Hard DriveReplyDeleteSarah Taylor3
Our walk through and the link above states that. Reboot the VM.17. i did it the hard way.i installed win 8 pro (fresh install, not repair), installed visual studio 12, installed Win8 Shared SDK Tools (see above), then installed windows phone sdk.now everything
© Copyright 2017 umikey.com. All rights reserved.