Windows Nt Scsi Port
It is provided as reference and may not be accurate in light of developments since its publication. When I run a backup in Arcserve, it will complete and report as being successful but an error appears in the log: Type E6300 Windows NT SCSI Port Error It's a Join & Ask a Question Need Help in Real-Time? OK now the explanation.
Check Event Viewer System log for errors from the controller at that point in time. Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.It's easy to join and it's free. The tape drive is the HP StorageWorks 1x8 G2 AutoLoader. Get 1:1 Help Now Advertise Here Enjoyed your answer?
TECHNOLOGY IN THIS DISCUSSION Arcserve 2039 Followers Follow Arcserve Backup r16.5 Join the Community! Initialization of Storage Virtual Miniport Drivers Crash Dump and Hibernation Support Storage Filter Drivers Storage Filter Driver's Support of I/O Requests Storage Filter Driver's Device-Type-Specific Functionality Storage Filter Driver's DriverEntry Routine I have updated the driver for the scsi controller card. Read More Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/2000/XP/NT Administrator Knowledge Base Categories Windows 2000 Windows 2003 Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows NT Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2012 Windows Vista Windows XP Products Software
L'observateur d'événement système affiche à la même seconde l'erreur suivante: "le périphérique \Device\Scsi\adpu160m1 n'a pas répondu dans le délai imparti". inscrivez-vous, c'est gratuit et ça prend moins d'une minute ! Unable to create the multistream device group list. (EC=0) after a power failure. Applicable countries and regions Worldwide Back to top Document id:MIGR-4MYSCA Last modified:2000-08-07 Copyright © 2016 IBM Corporation Sign in To access your authorized content and to customize your pages.
In Arcserve Manager the device is shown... https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/docdisplay?lndocid=migr-4mysca Error Message: E6300 A Windows NT SCSI port error... Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions. Affected configurations The system is any of the following IBM Netfinity servers: a Netfinity 5500-M20 server, type 8662, any model a Netfinity 5500-M10 server, type 8661, any model a Netfinity 5500
Various SCSI Errors on HP Systems. The lady from Compaq said we required another blue cable and this wouldl solve the problem. The following Network Operating System is affected: Microsoft Windows NT, version 4.0 with Service Pack 5 applied Workaround Procedure to change Adaptec and RAID Controller Go into F1 BIOS configuration: First Name Please enter a first name Last Name Please enter a last name Email We will never share this with anyone.
- I don't beleive it will be hardware fault as this setup is duplicated on 2 servers i have built.
- Posting Guidelines Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.Tek-Tips Posting Policies Jobs Jobs from Indeed What: Where: jobs by Link To This Forum!
- Recevez notre newsletter Inscription Equipe Conditions générales Données personnelles Contact Charte Partenaires Recrutement Formation Annonceurs CCM Benchmark Group NextPLZ, Actualités, Jeux en ligne, Coloriages, Cinéma, Déco, Dictionnaire, Horoscope, Salon littéraire, Programme
- Applicable countries and regions Source RETAIN tip H171467 Symptom When running a full backup with Arc ServIT 6.61, Enterprise Edition, after about five minutes or backing up approximately 400MB, ArcSerIT crashes
- What it comes down to is that it really is not recommended to run both NT Backup/BackupExec and ARCserve on the same system without enableing/disabling the tape drive and restarting the
- by @Liyakatali Mohammed October 22, 2014 09:14 in Arcserve Backup > Arcserve Backup - Problem based Knowledge Articles ...
- Already a member?
- The backup schedule is now deleting itself after a day aswell which I think is related to this error, please help.
- Such SCSI miniport drivers run on other Microsoft operating systems that support Microsoft Win32 applications and also export the ScsiPortXxx routines.
Network Security & Information Security resource for IT administrators The essential Virtualization resource site for administrators The No.1 Forefront TMG / UAG and ISA Server resource site Cloud Computing Resource Site the following symptoms with the ARCserve Backup application : E6300 Windows NT SCSI Port Errors in the CA ARCserve Backup... Solution: Disabled the HP StorageWorks TapeAssure Service... Regardless consider adding a controller just for the tape drive. 0 Message Expert Comment by:jjernst ID: 245671462009-06-07 Hi cdsglobal, we're experiencing the exact same problem.
Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait une idée sur le sujet !?
Hope you’ll enjoy it and will choose the one as required by you. Arvserve has service pack 2 and is up to date as can be! OK now the explanation. However you should do more than a simple test restore.
Check the Event Viewer System log. Does it happen regardless of the target data? Thanks. 0 Highfive Gives IT Their Time Back Promoted by Highfive Highfive is so simple that setting up every meeting room takes just minutes and every employee will be able to Close this window and log in.
Are you aComputer / IT professional?Join Tek-Tips Forums! Spicey Reports reports base on the company system stats. My secondary goal is to show you a couple of new techniques for displaying the script’s output...
© Copyright 2017 umikey.com. All rights reserved.